Wednesday, December 07, 2005

the depression

17 years has passed,
those happy days never seem to last.
As time flies so fast,
now the future is going to be my past

Never thought u would break my heart,
But u were the one who aimed it with a dart.
This is how selfish people can be,
they break a glass and leave it be.

If only they knew what went wrong,
if they only knew the meaning of the song.
Fuck them all ur fucking lies,
all i heard was ur damn cries.

i lost myself becuz of you,
i lost my trust becuz i know it isnt true.
Suicide could haf eneded my life,
Bt someone stopped me and turned on the lights.

now everything's a mess,
i cant get this hate of my chest.
handful of anger grabbing u by the neck,
dont come back to me and beg,beg,beg....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home