Monday, November 21, 2005

To my beloved...

My soul forms the words,
My heart kept them,
Locking them in a secret chamber,
My mind knows these words,

How is it that I can feel these words,
With so much hope and love
I am enamored by you,
By your innocent smile,
your crystal eyes
By your words and your laughter.

Your smile warms my heart,
And your eyes entrance my soul.
You leave me breathless,
Twirling and bowing to your charms,
Enchanted by your congeniality.
Your face is imprinted in my mind
Never leaving,
Never fading.

I wish I could tell you my feelings
Let you know of my aspiration,
To be held securely in your arms,
Where I long to be,
Sitting serenely with you,
Basking in the sweet resonance of stillness.

But I know that wish is unattainable,
Far out of my reach,
Yet I love you still,
Hoping that one day you'll notice me
Whose heart you've whisked away.

And everyday I linger
Hoping for some acknowledgment,
A fleeting look
Or a petite hello from you,
Perhaps to even hear you speak my name
Would bring warmth to my heart
And joy to my days
As I wait for you to discern
That I love you
More than you know....
I Love You

From Ivan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home